Monday, April 2

Jesus Is A Lie ---> Voodoo Is Our Ancestor's True Spirituality

What's sup guys I haven't posted in a while. But Today I just want to exposed the Christian movement. It seems like ever since I stopped believing in Serapis Christi, I've come across nothing but pagan Christians.

My friend said that when he was "meditating" that people started liking him more, he had more attention from girls, etc. He even stated that when he let it known to others that he was a "satanist" his christian friend started to get angry with him. I'm exposing my relationship with this old friend because I want everyone reading this to know: If you like all things spiritual, you read blogs about it, you watch YouTube videos about the creator, you're starting to call yourself "enlightened"

You people need to wake up & remember not to be a douchebag! The only reason why my "friend" got into a car crash and his girlfriend put him in danger is because of universal karma! Duh. That's common sense. If you go back to look at everything my friend was only reaping what he sowed. Of course you're going to get in a car crash because you want people to worship you.

And now you know what this "friend" has been up to recently? Jack shit. He's been doing nothing but getting drunk and not really doing anything. This is the same guy that's supposedly became "christian" after being satanist, and being a christian again lol well he's not really doing well. 

No comments: